Please see below a description of each allergen code.
1. Cereals containing gluten
2. Peanuts and products thereof
(a) Almonds (Amygdalus communis L.)
(b) Hazelnuts (Corylus avellana)
(c) Cashews (Anacardium occidentale)
(d) Pecan nuts (Carya illinoinensis (Wangenh.) K. Koch)
(e) Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa)
(f) Pistachio nuts (Pistacia vera)
(g) Macadamia or Queensland nuts (Macadamia ternifolia)
4. Milk and products thereof (including lactose)
6. Molluscs and products thereof
7. Eggs and products thereof
8. Fish and products thereof
9. Celery and products thereof
10. Soybeans and products thereof
11. Sesame seeds and products thereof
12. Mustard and products thereof
13. Sulphur dioxide and sulphites
14. Lupin and products thereof
Customers: All products/dishes are stored, prepared and handled in an environment where food allergens are used. We have implemented controls to reduce the risk of cross contamination but cannot guarantee the absence of allergen transfer. Please see the table above outlining the direct allergens used in our products/dishes.
Please ask our staff should you have additional queries.
All of Beef is of Irish origin.